Issuer Solutions, S.L. (© 2015 Issuer Solutions), with TIN B98394901 and domiciled in Valencia, Avda. de Francia 17, A, 2, registered in the Mercantile Register of Valencia, volume 2 of Companies, foil 76, sheet V-146178, 1st inscription, offers access to the website www.issuersolutions.com under the conditions of use described below:
1. The intellectual property rights of the issuersolutions.com web site, its source code, design, navigational layout, data bases and various items of content are owned by Issuer Solutions which has the exclusive rights to use these in any way it deems appropriate, and, in particular, rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
2. These general terms and conditions govern access and use of the issuersolutions.com web site which Issuer Solutions places at the disposal of internet users free of charge. Access to the web site implies unreserved acceptance of the aforementioned general terms and conditions. The use of certain services offered on this web site shall also be governed by the specific conditions stipulated in each case, which shall be understood to have been accepted simply by use of such services.
3. Viewing, printing and partially downloading any of the web site’s content is authorised solely and exclusively under the following conditions:
a. That this be compatible with the purposes of the issuersolutions.com web site.
b. That the information thus obtained is solely for personal and private use. Use of the web site’s content for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, conversion or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
c. That none of the web site’s content be altered in any way.
d. That no chart, icon or image available on the web site be used, copied or distributed separately from any accompanying text and images.
4. Issuer Solutions reserves the right, at any time and without prior warning, to alter and update the information contained in the web site, the configuration and presentation of the site, and the access conditions.
5. Issuer Solutions cannot guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the web site or in its content, nor that the latter is up-to-date, although it will strive to prevent and remedy any such interruptions and errors and to update content, if necessary.
6. Both access to this web site and the use made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the user. Issuer Solutions shall not be responsible for any consequence, damage or injury that may result from access or use of the information. Issuer Solutions shall not be responsible for any possible security errors which may occur nor for any possible damage to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, caused by the presence of a virus in the computer used by the user to connect to the web site’s services and content, by the malfunctioning of the browser or by the use of out-of-date versions of the said browser.
7. Issuer Solutions assumes no responsibility whatsoever in respect of connection to or the content of third party links contained on the web site, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the said links which may cause alterations to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, including responsibility for any damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
8. Unauthorised use of the information included on this web site, its sale to third parties, and any breach of Issuer Solutions’ intellectual or industrial property rights shall give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
9. All third party links to this web site must be to the homepage.
10. All notifications and communications by users of the website to Issuer Solutions will be considered effective, for all purposes, when addressed in any of the following ways:
Postal mail: Avda. de Francia 17, A, 2 – 46023 Valencia (Spain).
11. These general conditions are governed by Spanish law.
12. Issuer Solutions and the user, expressly waiving their right of recourse to any other jurisdiction, hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Valencia (Spain).