How IssuerSolutions manages cookies on its websites
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which a website may put on your computer or mobile device when you first visit a site or page. The cookie will help the website, or another website, to recognise your device the next time you visit. Web beacons or other similar files can also do the same thing. We use the term “cookies” in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way. There are many functions cookies serve. For example, they can help us to remember your username and preferences, analyse how well our website is performing, or even allow us to recommend content we believe will be most relevant to you. Certain cookies contain personal information but most cookies won’t collect information that identifies you, and will instead collect more general information such as how users arrive at and use our websites, or a user’s general location.
What sort of cookies does IssuerSolutions use?
Generally, our cookies perform up to three different functions:
1. Essential cookies
Some cookies are essential for the operation of our website.
For example, some cookies allow us to improve our security preventing Cross-Site Request Forgery attacks (CSRF).
2. Performance Cookies
We utilise other cookies to analyse how our visitors use our websites and to monitor website performance.
We use Google Analytics for this task.
3. Functionality Cookies
We use functionality cookies to allow us to remember your preferences.
For example, cookies save your prefered language.
IssuerSolutions Cookies List
We use the next cookies to improve your experience using our website and to increase security.
Google Analytics Cookie
Important: Google Analytics does not collect any personal information about your website users. Read the Google Analytics privacy document for more details.
The following link describe how Google use this cookies: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage#gajs
Starfield Technologies Cookie
You can check the Starfield Technologies Provacy Policy following the next link: http://www.starfieldtech.com/privacy_policy.htm
Can a website user block cookies?
How to Manage Cookies
How to enable and disable cookies using your browser
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar
- Select Settings
- Click ‘Show advanced settings’
- In the “Privacy” section, click the ‘Content settings’ button
- To enable cookies in the “Cookies” section, pick ‘Allow local data to be set’, this will enable both first-party and third-party cookies. To allow only first-party cookies pick ‘Block all third-party cookies without exception’
- To disable cookies, in the “Cookies” section, pick ‘Block sites from setting any data’
Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Chrome. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Chrome, refer to the following page from Google: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Explorer. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Internet Explorer, refer to the following page from Microsoft: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the browser menu and select ‘Options’
- Select the Privacy panel
- To enable cookies: Check ‘Accept cookies for sites’
- To disable cookies: Uncheck ‘Accept cookies for sites’
Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Firefox. For more information, refer to the following page from Mozilla: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Click on ‘Setting’ at the browser menu and select ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Quick Preferences’
- To enable cookies: check “Enable Cookies”
- To disable cookies: uncheck “Enable Cookies”
Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Opera. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Opera, refer to the following page from Opera Software: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
Safari on OSX
- Choose Safari > Preferences, and then click Privacy.
- In the “Block cookies” section, specify whether Safari should accept cookies from websites, and when.To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (looks like a question mark).
- If you want to see which websites store cookies on your computer, click Details.
Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Safari. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Safari, refer to the following page from Apple: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11913
All other browsers
Please look for a “help” function in the browser or contact the browser provider.